NEW YORK, NY – (NewMediaWire) – September 29, 2022 – ILUS International Inc (OTC: ILUS) is a Mergers and Acquisitions company focused on acquiring and growing public safety and industrial companies across the globe. The company has achieved rapid growth since new management took the reins in January 2021 and is planning the completion of several large acquisitions as well as an up-list to a major stock exchange.
In line with this progress and in an effort to create maximum value for its long-term shareholders, ILUS will be providing its shareholders with an opportunity to lock-up ILUS shares in a preference category as follows:
· Shareholders will be given the opportunity to lock-up common ILUS shares in a preference category for a period of 24 months
· Participating Shareholders will receive a percentage in consideration of the number of ILUS common shares they choose to lock-up
· Participating Shareholders may receive a consideration percentage in ILUS shares which offers the opportunity for these shares to be converted for shares in Emergency Response Technologies (ERT) or any other ILUS subsidiary where legally possible.
· Further details including the consideration percentage, share conversion information and potential related benefits will be confirmed at the launch of the lock-up
“In conjunction with our completed audit, which is being followed by our Form 10 submission, additional completed acquisitions, an up-list and further exciting developments, we are now confident that the lock-up will greatly reward our participating long-term shareholders,” said ILUS Managing Director, John-Paul Backwell.
The lock-up opportunity will soon be made available to all ILUS Shareholders as per the following procedure and conditions:
· First, ILUS will make an announcement confirming the full details of the lock-up to participating Shareholders
· Following this announcement, Shareholders who choose to participate in the lock-up will be able to register their details on the ILUS website
· Participating Shareholders will be required to sign an electronic Lock-up and Leak-out Agreement confirming that they shall refrain from publicly selling their common stock for a period of 24 months, and shall adhere thereafter to a twelve (12) month leak-out period whereby they agree to limit their sale or transfer of shares
· At any time during the Lock-Up Period, the Shareholder may not publicly sell the Shares beneficially owned by the Shareholder. The Shareholder may privately sell the Shares at any time but the legend on the Lock-up will remain
· All Shares subject to the Leak-out Agreement will bear an applicable legend at the Transfer Agent
· Shareholders withfree trading ILUS securities held at the Depository Trust Company (DTC) will be required to deposit their ILUS stock certificates to ILUS’ Transfer Agent to affix the appropriate restrictive legend therein
· At the confirmed start date to be provided by ILUS, participating Shareholders who have registered, completed the necessary documentation and procedure will be issued their lock-up and consideration percentage confirmation
ILUS CEO, Nick Link, commented: “Our focus has been on establishing a solid foundation for our business which will transform the sectors we operate in at the same time as it repeatedly delivers optimal value for our shareholders. As planned, our business is now taking multiple giant leaps forward and shareholders who continue on this journey with us for the longer-term will have the opportunity to obtain maximum value.”
For further information on the companies please see the ILUS communication channels.
Certain information set forth in this press release contains “forward-looking information”, including “future-oriented financial information” and “financial outlook”, under applicable securities laws (collectively referred to herein as forward-looking statements). Except for statements of historical fact, the information contained herein constitutes forward-looking statements and includes, but is not limited to, the (I) projected financial performance of the Company; (ii) completion of, and the use of proceeds from, the sale of the shares being offered hereunder; (iii) the expected development of the Company’s business, projects, and joint ventures; (iv) execution of the Company’s vision and growth strategy, including with respect to future M&A activity and global growth; (v) sources and availability of third-party financing for the Company’s projects; (vi) completion of the Company’s projects that are currently underway, in development or otherwise under consideration; (vi) renewal of the Company’s current customer, supplier and other material agreements; and (vii) future liquidity, working capital, and capital requirements. Forward-looking statements are provided to allow potential investors the opportunity to understand management’s beliefs and opinions in respect of the future so that they may use such beliefs and opinions as one factor in evaluating an investment. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and undue reliance should not be placed on them. Such forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual performance and financial results in future periods to differ materially from any projections of future performance or result expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Although forward-looking statements contained in this presentation are based upon what management of the Company believes are reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements if circumstances or management’s estimates or opinions should change except as required by applicable securities laws. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. The Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) has provided guidance to issuers regarding the use of social media to disclose material non-public information. In this regard, investors and others should note that we announce material financial information via official Press Releases, in addition to SEC filings, press releases, Questions & Answers sessions, public conference calls and webcasts also may take time from time to time. We use these channels as well as social media to communicate with the public about our company, our services, and other issues. It is possible that the information we post on social media could be deemed to be material information. Therefore, considering the SEC’s guidance, we encourage investors, the media, and others interested in our company to review the information we post on the following social & media channels:
website:https://ilus-group.com Twitter: ILUS_INTL
Note: ILUS Coin does not sit within ILUS International Inc (Ilustrato Pictures International Inc), so the public are recommended to follow the correct Media Channels relating to the public company OTC: ILUS.